- Published on Thursday, 17 February 2011 10:26
The CEMBA Alumni Association (AACEMBA) was established In 2004 and provides members with the opportunity to continue to develop their knowledge, skills and networks within CEMBA and also within the business community both nationally and internationally. All alumni of the CEMBA program can be members of the Association.
Our aims are centered around the future of the CEMBA program and its Alumni:
- Contacts ? creating and supporting a communications platform providing a link for networking between the alumni, CEMBA and business, science, culture and politics.
- Knowledge ? Provide opportunities for continued professional development for world-class professional management knowledge and organizational skills.
- Mutual help and cooperation ? exchange of knowledge among alumni, students and CEMBA management as well as faculty.
- Ethics ? practicing and promoting ethical conduct and professional responsibility.